ARE YOU ENTITLED TO FREE SCHOOL MEALS?
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits below, you may be entitled to free school meals:
- Income Support
- Jobseekers Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Support under Immigration and Asylum Act
- Child Tax Credit.
Forms are available from the main Council offices in Rochdale town centre.
If you do not claim free school meal entitlement, school will not receive the pupil premium the Government is guaranteeing for children, this is approximately £2,500 per child.
This money would help us to continue to do all the things that make our school the best-
- Highly qualified teaching staff
- Thinc Room provision
- Forrest School provision
- Tea-time and Breakfast Club at a substantially reduced rate
- Fantastic curriculum opportunities
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Outstanding Music and Art provision
- Learning Mentor
- Netbooks and Laptops
If you think you may be entitled to claim please contact Rochdale MBC Free School Meals Section as soon as possible and let school know the outcome.