- P.E. Kits are needed on Monday. A P.E. kit includes a green or yellowtshirt, black shorts and a pair of pumps.
- Year 6s need a Games kit on Wednesday. A Games kit includes a t-shirt, jumper, jogging pants and trainers. Gloves and spare socks in cold weather.
- Children with long hair will need to have it tied up and those children with their ears pierced need to be able to remove their ear-rings or have tape to cover them up.
- Literacy: given on a Friday, in on a Monday.
- Numeracy: given on a Friday and in the following Friday.
- Word investigation: given on a Friday and in the following Friday.
- Reading: At least 10 minutes for 5 days a week AND filling their diary in.
- Topic: independent research at least once a week