15 June 2017
OUR SCHOOLWEAR IS AVAILABLE FROM
MOSES SCHOOLWEAR, 21-23 OLDHAM ROAD, ROCHDALE
A full policy on Shawclough Community Primary School wear is available on request from the School Office.
The following is a list of school-appropriate clothing:
- Fleece - black
- Sweatshirt or cardigan - black
- Black long or short trousers, black skirt or pinafore dress, Green/white or yellow/white gingham dress in summer
- Polo shirt –green or yellow
- Plain black shoes or plain black trainers- No logos or heels
- Sunhat (summer)
- Black pumps
- Track suit bottoms, jumper and trainers
Children who wear earrings must only wear studs in school. During PE lessons these must be either removed or covered with surgical tape (which should be kept in the child’s pump bag). No other jewellery should be worn for school.
NAIL VARNISH/MAKE UP
Could I please remind you that all forms or make-up and nail varnish are unnecessary for school. Please ensure that children remove it before coming to school.
Children with long hair should have it tied up neatly for school for health and safety reasons.
Finally, could parents please label all their children’s clothing and equipment for school.